Tuesday, February 26, 2008

All Clear

Or should I say "Aqua Clear". I bought a new filter for the tank, and man is it nice. It has an adjustable flow rate on it, so I turn it down to low while they eat, and it causes there to be less water movement which equals less wasted food. I still haven't bought a test kit for my own, which I need to do, but I think things are going well in there.

I bought Daisy... did I tell you we named the puffer Daisy?... I bought her some dried brine shrimp and ooooh man does she love them! Chomps 'em right down. She is looking great. Getting friendlier every day, eating out of our hands.

"Dad" as Emily has named our red top zebra, may very well be looking for a new home. He is a MEAN bugger. He keeps attacking everyone, and it isn't good for the overall moral of the tank. So I might return him. Get a couple of calmer ones.

No comments: